- We invite you to join the Victory Church family in 21 Days of Prayer
- As we begin this New Year and new season we are seeking God’s direction, and we are establishing in our lives the principle that we pray
- We Pray first, we pray often, we pray together. We pray
- Each week there will be a prayer pattern to follow and an area of fasting on focus on
Week 1 Prayer Plan: The Lord’s Prayer
“Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one, for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.” Matthew 6:9-13
As you pray:
- “Our Father in heaven” - Connect with God relationally.
- “Hallowed be your name” - Run to His Name.
- “Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven” - Pray His Agenda first.
- “Give us today our daily bread” - Depend on Him for Everything.
- “Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors” - Keep your heart Right with God and people.
- “And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.” - Take your Stand against the enemy.
- “For yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.” - Have Faith in God’s ability.
Week 1 Fasting Focus: Entertainment
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average American spends over 5 hours per day on leisure and sports, with the vast majority of that time spent on entertainment—watching shows, social media and other forms of entertainment.
Set aside a specific amount of time each day of this week to fast from entertainment that you would normally spend time on. Give that time to God, focus on the the Kingdom and pray for His Will to be accomplished in your life, your church, and your world.