1. Jesus- Jesus is the point of life and who we desire to point toward in every single area of our lives. He is our everything and worthy of it all.
2. People- Every person is a God-given gift to the world. We believe they deserve to be treated as such.
3. Presence- God’s presence has the power to change any person and any situation. We crave it. We pursue it. We surrender to it. We carry it with us.
4. Generosity- Giving brings us to life. With joy and passion, we share our gifts, our time, our influence, our money, and our resources to see lives forever changed and the Gospel spread across the world.
5. Family- Family is a treasure. The heartbeat of this church is to build strong families with unshakable faith. We also endeavor to truly be a ‘church family.’ We carry one another’s burdens and love each other well. No outsiders, strangers, or misfits—everyone has a place in God’s family.
6. Gratitude- We’ve found that gratitude is the gateway to greater things. We live in light of the unmerited grace we have freely received and take nothing for granted
7. Transformation- Jesus doesn’t just make some things different, He makes all things new. As we are transformed into His image, we begin to transform the world into His Kingdom.
8. Excellence- In all things, we push ourselves to give God and His people our very best. Nothing less. We strive to operate at the full capacity of our God-given potential.
9. Unity- We can do more together. Here at Victory we choose to not be divided by cultures, ethnicity, politics, or preferences. We unite around God’s glory, Word, and mission. God has called His church to advance, move forward, and press toward the mark of the prize of the high calling in Christ Jesus.
We are married to our message, not our methods. Methods often change but the principles we are unified around never do.
Next Steps, MinistryEquip - 10:00 am
Children's Service - 10:00 am
Worship - 11:00 am
LifeEquip - 7:30 pm
Student Ministry "The Exchange" - 7:30 pm